Associate, Indirect Tax
|Job Title:||Associate, Indirect Tax|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£60000.00 - £80000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Tasha De Keyser|
|Job Published:||April 21, 2021 11:38|
Indirect Tax, Associate - 12 month contract
- Preparation, completion and filling of EMEA indirect tax returns;
- Ensuring prompt payment of indirect tax liabilities and management of indirect tax refunds;
- Indirect tax accounting, including: posting adjustments to the general ledger, ensuring prompt resolution of any accounting issues, and completion of monthly balance sheet reconciliations;
- Contributing to the development and enhancement of indirect tax processes and controls;
- Responding to indirect tax queries from the business groups, external advisers and other stakeholders;
- Enhancing knowledge of indirect tax across the business and providing to business groups;
- Assisting with project work, both indirect tax specific and the indirect tax aspects of wider organisational initiatives;
- Supporting indirect tax technology initiatives.
- Prior experience working in EMEA indirect tax essential;
- Ability to clearly and confidently communicate in verbal and written form;
- Highly organised, strong attention to detail with ability to manage multiple work streams with varied deadlines;
- Team player, with an ability to adjust to change and the desire to take on responsibility;
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills;
- Competent in use of Microsoft Excel, including the use of advanced formulas and pivot tables;
- Experience of Oracle advantageous, but not essential;
- CA/ACA/ACCA/CTA/ATT qualified or exam-qualified.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's