Market Drayton, Shropshire
£60000 - £65000 per annum + 100% bonus potenial
27 days ago
As Associate Director of Finance you will have oversight and ownership of the numbers. Most importantly you will be involved in the day to day running of this exciting enterprise. Having day to day involvement with senior leaders, not only producing MI but really getting involved in how the business moves forwards.
Our client is an absolute firm favourite within their sector. A business that prides themselves on their customer centricity. Providing an environment where you can develop and progress phenomenally well.
- Reporting to Group Finance Director and acting number one in finance for this entity
- Identification of key commercial initiatives to drive business performance and provide financial leadership and support delivery through financial analysis
- Provide financial and commercial insight to the Finance Director to support decision making and drive business performance
- Key part of client relationship management where appropriate, notably in financial reporting and commercial negotiations
- Identification and management of risks and opportunities in financial performance
- Ownership staff cost analysis including headcount and also monthly forecasting of costs
To succeed in this role you will be a natural people person and be able to lead from the front. You must have a keen eye for detail whilst always being professional and personable. You will have the passion for finance and to drive this business forward. This is a true hands on role requiring initiative and self drive. With the hard work huge rewards will be returned.
Up to £65,000 + potential for 100% bonus