Associate Case Officer
|Job Title:||Associate Case Officer|
|Contact Name:||Lisa Newland|
|Job Published:||February 19, 2020 12:27|
Working under the supervision of CRR staff, the role of Associate Case Officers includes:
- Performing technical and analytical reviews of companies’ annual reports and accounts, or specific aspects of corporate reporting
- Identifying substantive points of possible material non-compliance with relevant reporting requirements and recommend appropriate action
- Preparing initial and subsequent formal correspondence to companies
- Supporting thematic review work
- Conducting ad-hoc project and research work
Candidates must be fully qualified accountants of ICAEW, ACA, ICAS or CAI (or equivalent) and have post qualification experience of applying IFRS in a major accounting firm or in industry. The ideal candidates will have:
- Keen interest in further developing their technical competency
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Good research and analytic skills
- Ability to manage, and prioritise, a portfolio of cases concurrently
- The FRC offers competitive remuneration packages, including 30 days annual leave plus ability to buy extra leave.
- Generous employer pension contribution of 10%.
- Staff Employee Assistance Programme including confidential counselling and work life services.
- Values in Practice Scheme, rewarding performance against our values and behaviours.
- The FRC offers staff the opportunity to save at least 25% on the purchase of a new bike through the Cycle to work scheme.
- The FRC has a strong work/life balance ethos.
The FRC believes that equality of opportunity and diversity is important in the work that we do and we are strongly committed to being an inclusive employer. Our values of being fair and independent supports this commitment. We're a signatory to the Government's Disability Confident scheme, which means that we guarantee an interview to any disabled candidates entering under the scheme, should they meet the minimum criteria for a role.
Equal opportunities monitoring is an important means of demonstrating and implementing our commitment to promoting equality of opportunity and diversity. Completing our diversity form will assist the FRC to identify any barriers that prevent access to employment and career development for certain groups of people, and to develop solutions, such as action plans, new policies and practices. The form is completed on a voluntary basis and we strongly encourage all job applicants to complete it.
Complete the Diversity Form here
Please apply by emailing a copy of your CV and covering letter to the FRC Recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org. In the covering letter, please set out, by reference to the person specification above, how you meet the required skillset
- confirm that you have the right to work in the UK
- confirm your current package and benefits, and
- tell us where you heard about this job
Please note that we can only accept applicants who have the right to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's