Associate - ACA Convert to Forensic
|Job Title:||Associate - ACA Convert to Forensic|
|Contact Name:||Louise Bridge|
|Job Published:||October 16, 2019 16:21|
ACA Conversion to Forensic
Your new company
A specialist firm of forensic accountants providing accounting and financial expertise on commercial and related disputes to clients who range from individuals to multinational organisations and states. They are a boutique firm not encumbered by the wider relationships of a large accounting firm, so are able to act quickly and flexibly, to meet the needs of clients.They are now looking to recruit a recently qualified chartered accountant to convert to a Forensic role.
Your new role
You would join a highly skilled,small team giving you exposure to clients and their lawyers, as well as to all elements of the dispute process, from initial discussions to assessment of loss and on to final resolution
- High calibre work - compete head to head with the Big 4
- No fraud - all disputes/litigation/international arbitration and overall Expert Witness work
- Great clients and cases - clients come from all parts of the world and operate in lots of different industry sectors
- Plenty of learning opportunities - formal, through targeted training, and informal, through on-the-job coaching.
What you'll need to succeed
- Recently qualified ACA with a keen interest in the Forensic Accounting field..
- Intellectual rigour and great analytical skills, who can handle detailed work accurately, but also consider the bigger picture and the commercial aspects of a business
- An excellent communicator who can draft a persuasive and well-reasoned argument
What you'll get in return
- Support to expand and develop your professional network
- Scope for progression - they aim for organic growth and are actively seeking to create opportunities for progression, including to partnership
- A competitive salary, with generous benefits and a discretionary bonus
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's