9 days ago
We are on the lookout for an experienced Audit Manager based in our vibrant East Midlands based office, Sky View.
As Audit Manager you will be a passionate, talented and determined individual experienced in the field of audit. You will be responsible for leading a team and reviewing high level, complex investigations to produce the completed audit for sign off by the Partner. You must be exceptional at building relations both with the team and the client to ensure that a first-rate service is delivered.
As the ideal candidate you must be able to demonstrate:
- Leadership/coaching style and lead the team through fast paced and high-pressure periods
- A great communicator able to build relationships internally and with our clients
- Excellent attention to detail
- ACA/ACCA qualified or equivalent (with 2-3 years post qualification experience in a client management role)
- Experience of delivering complex audit accounts
- Most of all you will need to fit with the Cooper Parry values and vision
Our audit team is energetic, self-motivated and dedicated to giving a first-class service to our clients. We challenge the status quo, deliver exceptional results and have fun whilst doing it!
At Cooper Parry our mindset is simple. We only do things if we believe we can be No.1.
We start by putting our people first. We offer competitive salaries, open holidays and flexible working. We’ve a great pension scheme, the “coolest” workplace (according to The Times and The Telegraph) and a 7pm-7am email curfew. We also offer exercise classes, career coaching and loads more benefits.
No wonder we came 13th in the Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For 2019!
We’re also growing fast. We’re the No.1 firm of accountants and business advisers In the Midlands for businesses with a turnover between £10-200m. We’re growing at an incredible rate and more and more companies want to work with us because of our values, culture and our ability to make it happen.
Interested? If you’d like to find out more or to be considered for this role, please click apply and upload your CV. A member of our People Team will be in touch.