|Job Title:||Assistant, Trusts|
|Contact Name:||Alicia Zarandi|
|Job Published:||July 05, 2019 16:21|
Working at Crowe UK, you will find the expertise, the resources and, above all, the commitment to help you build a satisfying and rewarding career.
We are looking for a Trust Assistant to join our team.
In this role, you will be preparing trust accounts and tax returns and providing support to the Trust team. Excellent communication skills, initiative and the ability to organise yourself will be essential.
Accounts and Tax Returns
- Prepare self-assessment tax returns and computations by entering source information provided by clients, and other associated tasks
- Prepare trust and deceased estate accounts by completing these from information provided by clients and their professional advisers
- Prepare Inheritance Tax returns for periodic and exit charges.
- Provide ad-hoc administration services to trustees e.g. arranging payments to beneficiaries, settlement of third-party invoices and tax liabilities
- Administration and compliance work in relation to charitable trusts
- Delivery of client work to meet Trustees' or HMRC deadlines
- Ability to develop good working relationships with clients and team members
- Attend training courses as identified in order to develop both technical and personal skills
- Adhere to the firm’s risk management policies and procedures
- Communicate workload with line manager or partner
- Undertake other duties to meet the demands of the business
- Liaise with HMRC and other professionals regarding client affairs
- Maintain an up to date understanding of trust matters.
- A minimum of 2 years’ previous experience within a similar environment preferred but not essential
- Excellent IT skills including good use of Excel
- Demonstrates drive and commitment to self-development.
At Crowe UK LLP, you will find the expertise, the resources and, above all, the commitment to help you build a satisfying and rewarding career. In return, we can offer you continued career development, highly competitive salaries and flexible benefits. Plus an opportunity to work for a Firm that truly values its people.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Trust Tax Specialist
City of London, London
£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + + bonus + benefits
Tax Senior - Practice
£30000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
Audit Senior - Newly Qualified Accountant
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£30000.00 - £36000.00 per annum
Corporate Tax Senior / Assistant Manager
£Competitive package, excellent benefits and continued study support