Assistant Tax Manager
|Job Title:||Assistant Tax Manager|
|Contact Name:||Tasha De Keyser|
|Job Published:||January 07, 2020 11:26|
Assistant Tax Manager - 10 month FTC - FTSE 250 Media Organisation
A FTSE 250 and Global Media Organisation is seeking an Assistant Tax Manager on a 10th month FTC to assist the Head of Tax in the following areas:
- Preparation of Corporate Tax computations;
- Dealing with HMRC correspondence/ enquiries;
- Tax forecasting and year end/ interim reporting;
- Develop appropriate pricing for intra-group arrangements, including maintenance of transfer pricing documentation and local/master files;
- Provide advice and assistance to requests for tax input on projects, plans and international growth;
- International tax compliance, including analysis of PEs, CFCs, DPT, CT61 returns, withholding tax applications and assisting local finance teams with tax compliance and/or audits;
- Provide tax support for UK and international M&A activity, including due diligence, financing, structuring and integration;
- Provide advice and assistance in relation to cash repatriation from non-UK subsidiaries
- Consider tax implications of the groups foreign exchange hedging policy and plan to mitigate tax consequences;
- Liase and advise other core head office functions
- Assist in the development of tax planning initiatives
The ideal candidate will have experience of working within both Big 4/ top tier professional services and industry settings. In addition they will be recently ACA/ACCA/CTA/ATII qualified with experience/ proficiency in the following areas:
- Strong UK corporate and deferred tax knowledge and experience;
- Good knowledge of international tax concepts including transfer pricing;
- Strong written and verbal communication;
- Ability to work efficiently in a team on multiple projects;
- Proficiency with Microsoft applications
In return you will have the opportunity to gain experience from a world renowned organisation in addition to receiving a generous compensation package including a 10% completion bonus. This role has the potential to develop into a permanent position as well.
Flexible working arrangements can be made if required.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Tasha de Keyser on 0203 465 0138 now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's