Assistant Tax Manager
|Job Title:||Assistant Tax Manager|
|Salary:||£250.00 - £350.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Tasha De Keyser|
|Job Published:||October 07, 2019 14:17|
Interim Corporate Tax Manager opportunity within a Commercial Real Estate Group: Up to £350/ day
This opportunity is for an interim UK Tax Manager to join the London based Global Tax Department in a well known Real Estate business. In this role and reporting to the UK Tax Manager you will be responsible for assisting in coordinating the satisfaction of all aspects of UK tax management and reporting obligations and satisfying responsibilities of the role which are as follows:-
- Preparation of UK corporate tax returns, tax provisions, financial analysis, reconciliations, claims and elections, CFC Reviews, US Tax Reporting and other ad hoc projects as required
- Assisting the UK Tax manager and Global Tax Department as necessary on ad hoc projects
- Performing risk reviews of process outputs either by specific review or through analytical procedures
- Devise, propose and participate in implementing tax planning initiatives, corrective actions and develop and implement process improvements as required
- Support the continued enhancement and development of effective tax reporting, compliance controls, tax governance and strategy including reporting on SAO; monitor and advise on the tax implications of regulatory changes and other tax related matters.
What you'll need to succeed:
You will be ACA/ACCA and or CTA qualified or HMRC equivalent, with experience of working in a taxation or financial environment.
What you'll get in return:
- Up to £350/ day depending on experience
- 3-6 month position
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or Tasha de Keyser on 02034650138.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's