Assistant/Junior Client Manager
|Job Title:||Assistant/Junior Client Manager|
|Contact Name:||Jacob Jones|
|Job Published:||September 15, 2020 17:02|
An exciting opportunity to become a Assistant/Junior Client Manager in a growing team. Progression and development are on offer at this ambitious and growing firm.
This accounting practice is a very well-established, reputable accountancy firm with a progressive, professional and expert team of accounting professionals. They offer a wide range of services to a range of businesses and individuals and have a diverse and loyal client base. They have achieved sustained positive growth and therefore are looking to grow and expand their Accounts team.
Joining as an Assistant/Junior Client Manager for a leading accountancy firm based in Cardiff your main responsibilities will be:
- Manage a client portfolio including limited companies, sole traders, partnerships and individuals
- Oversee and manage all aspects of client's service delivery including preparation of year-end accounts, management accounts, bookkeeping, VAT etc and value-added services assignments
- Act as a main point of contact within the firm for clients, keeping them informed of progress in relation to all aspects of service delivery and maintaining regular contact with them
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with new and existing clients
- Ability to multi-task and complete assignments within time constraints and set deadlines
- Reporting directly to a Partner
- Working and liaising with other members in the Business Services team and colleagues in other departments as necessary to provide high quality client service
- Knowledgeable of firm's services and able to cross sell those services into the client base
- Overseeing and advising trainees
The successful candidate for an Assistant/Junior Client Manager position for a leading accountancy firm based in Cardiff will be:
- ACCA/ACA qualified or equivalent with at least 1 years post-qualification experience
- Have proven experience of working in a practice environment
- Experience of managing a client portfolio
- Have a proven track record of establishing and maintaining strong client relationships
- Have a proactive approach to problem solving and delivering client solutions
- Be a motivated individual and able to work alone or as part of a team
- The ability to take responsibility and use own initiative to resolve problems and issues
- Ability to communicate clearly with colleagues and clients at all levels
- Strong organisation and planning skills and attention to detail
- The ability to positively embrace changes and new challenges
- Experience of using cloud-based accounting software packages, such as Sage, Xero, Receipt Bank, Auto Entry etc
- Experience of CCH products desirable but not essential
- Excellent Microsoft Office 365 skills, particularly Excel
- Hold a full and clean driving licence
Competitive/negotiable salary and benefits package.
Great office location.
Well established, supportive team.
Flexible and agile working.
Growth and progression.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's