Assistant Manager Valuations
|Job Title:||Assistant Manager Valuations|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Contact Name:||Louise Bridge|
|Job Published:||March 19, 2020 17:52|
Develop your Valuations career.
Your new company
Our client is a leading independent provider of investment management, accountancy, tax, corporate and financial advisory services to private clients, corporates, professional practices, and non-profit organisations. With principal offices in the UK and Ireland and an international capability in over 100 countries they provide an innovative global service. The London office provides leading edge advice to private clients, professional practices, mid to large corporates and nonprofit organisations.
Your new role
The valuation team prepares a wide range of valuations for accounting, tax and commercial purposes, in both contentious and non-contentious circumstances. In addition to business and share valuations, they also prepare valuations of intangible assets and incentive scheme awards.Analysis, execution and reporting for the valuation of shares, companies and other financial instruments. You will deal with a wide variety of clients, sectors and types of work, which will be highly rewarding to an individual who enjoys working on diverse projects and the personal dynamic of working as part of a small team.
- Liaising with clients and internal team to establish and communicate work scopes
- performing valuation analysis using various valuation approaches and methodologies
- researching industry trends, comparable companies and transactions
- writing reports
- attending and contributing at client meetings, where appropriate
- building and improving valuation model
- Delegation and oversight of work to junior staff
Marketing and assistance in the development and execution of business development initiatives
What you'll need to succeed
- Valuations experience gained within a professional services or boutique practice
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- A relevant professional qualification, for example Chartered Accountant or Corporate Finance Diploma is desirable although not essential
What you'll get in return
Broad exposure and a good work /life balance
Excellent career prospects and highly competitive reward package
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's