Assistant Manager, Transaction Services (Financial Services)
|Job Title:||Assistant Manager, Transaction Services (Financial Services)|
|Contact Name:||HR DEPT HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT|
|Job Published:||December 24, 2020 13:48|
KPMG Transaction Services advises a wide range of clients on M&A transactions, from leading private equity and real estate funds, multinational corporations and public interest entities, to small size private companies.
KPMG Transaction Services provides various types of buy-side and sell-side deal advisory support throughout the deal cycle:
- Pre-deal buy-side due diligence
- Sell-side assistance including vendor due diligence and vendor assistance
- Cross-border transaction assistance
- Completion assistance
- SPA support
We help our clients identify opportunities and risk in their acquisitions, disposals, JVs and buy-outs.
- Work with a team of transaction advisory professionals and other advisory functions to execute due diligence and other transaction advisory projects
- Carry out financial analysis on investment target to highlight key findings relevant to the transaction
- Produce quality tailor made deliverables to suit the needs of clients
- Participate in business development and public activities which are beneficial to the growth and development of the practice
- Develop and coach junior team members
- Strong interest in M&A
- 2 to 3 years of accounting / audit or finance experience with a major CPA or commercial firm. Candidate with big four audit or transaction services background is preferred
- Transaction experience in executing due diligence or any other M&A advisory services would be advantageous
- A degree holder and a professional accounting qualification (candidates without a professional accounting qualification must be in final stages of obtaining a professional accounting qualification)
- Strong analytical, financial and commercial skills, with a technical accounting focus
- Able to demonstrate experience in managing projects and engagement teams
- Good written and verbal presentation and communication skills
- A team player with high levels of enthusiasm
- Proficiency in English and Mandarin. Written Chinese is preferred
- Willingness to travel essential
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2020 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Financial Services Assistant Audit Manager (Happy to talk flexible working)
£Competitive + Benefits
Financial Services Audit Assistant Manager (Happy to talk flexible working)
46000 - 49000
Financial Accounting Advisory Services (FAAS) Assistant Manager (happy to talk flexible working)
Competitive + Benefits
Manager, Audit - Cheltenham
Competitive salary + benefits
Client Services Administrator