Assistant Manager / Manager
|Job Title:||Assistant Manager / Manager|
|Salary:||£28000.00 - £45000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Cara Whyte|
|Job Published:||August 21, 2019 15:37|
Qualified accountant job in Norwich with excellent firm, offering strong progression to Manager.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a qualified Accountant to join a leading Chartered Accountancy in firm in Norwich.
You will join as an Assistant Manager or Senior in their Business and Private Team, you will have the responsibility for all aspects of their clients work managing a portfolio, as well as the opportunity to get involved in business development activities. In return you will have support to establish your career at a pace that suits you both personally and professionally.
- Preparing the accounts of business clients
- Preparing business tax computations and returns as required
- Preparing Self Assessment and Partnership Tax Returns
- Reviewing accounting and tax work prepared by others
- Managing workload and client expectations
- Working within budgets set at the planning stage
- Overseeing junior staff in the preparation of accounts, providing training where required and assisting with their development
- Ensuring the efficient use of appropriate software packages internally and supporting clients' accounting systems
- Identify client opportunities to introduce software or enhance functions of their current software
To be successful you will be;
- AAT or ACCA/ACA or equivalent
- Experienced of working within a practice environment.
- Certification or knowledge of Cloud based software
- Competitive salary and study support if required
- Discounted gym membership
- Option to buy additional holiday
- Regular sports and social events
- Involvement in well being initiatives that include charity events, dress down days and therapies.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's