Assistant Manager - PRC Tax
|Job Title:||Assistant Manager - PRC Tax|
|Contact Name:||HR DEPT HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT|
|Job Published:||May 31, 2019 09:25|
Our PRC Tax team has a diverse and high-profile client base and we help businesses to manage their tax affairs by ensuring that their activities are undertaken in a tax efficient way.
You will work within specific client service teams and one-off assignments on a project by project basis. Project and client teams are typically cross-discipline and we advise on China corporate income tax, business taxes, Value Added Tax, transfer pricing, and stamp duty issues encountered by clients. In addition, we also advise on the tax implications to clients of restructuring, and conduct tax due diligence to assist clients in M&A transactions.
- Proactively manage assignments and client relationships with multitasking skills
- Keep abreast of the latest PRC tax laws and regulations as well as latest business and current affairs to supplement your technical skills
- Research on designated technical issues for completion of projects, opinions, advice and draft the necessary documents for review
- Liaise with clients on projects under the direction of Management
- Responsible for coaching junior staff to help them achieve their goals. You will also review and manage their work
- Travel to China occasionally for business
- A degree in Accounting / Finance or any other business related discipline and preferably with a professional qualification (accounting, legal or tax)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a professional firm
- Strong presentation and communication skills with an excellent command of verbal and written English and Mandarin
- An ability to analyse and synthesise complex factual information to arrive at client-focused and commercially balanced solutions
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2019 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Corporate Tax Audit Senior Associate/ Assistant Manager
Birmingham, West Midlands
£25000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
Private Client Tax Assistant
Assistant Manager, M&A Tax
£45000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
Aberdare, Rhondda Cynon Taff
£30000.00 - £45000.00 per annum