about 12 hours ago
KPMG's People Services team provides compensation-, and employment-, related advice and insights to clients that help organisations attract, engageand retain their key executives and broader workforce, with a particular focus on internationally mobile employees.
Our highly experienced team provides a comprehensive mix of advice and tax-led services to meet employers' mobility and compensation needs. We develop tailored strategies and innovative solutions to enable organisations to achieve strategic business and workforce requirements.
Our service covers the development of policies and related remuneration packages, cross-border solutions between Hong Kong and other jurisdictions, reviews of international assignment programmes, pensions, tax, human resources advice, completion of tax returns(for the US, PRC and Hong Kong) for assignees and advanced technology-based solutions. The People Services portfolio ranges from large multinational companies to local start-ups.
We are now seeking high-calibre tax professionals support the continued growth of our People Services team in Hong Kong. The ideal candidate will bring a commercial and analytical mind and have solid advisory skills. Knowledge of the Hong Kong tax system isessential. Knowledge of Mainland China a plus.
- Apply a good understanding of Hong Kong tax legislation to client issues and prepare / review tax returns and related calculations for expatriates
- Work with clients to develop tax efficient solutions, which address their business needs
- Participate in business development activities
- Review and manage work of junior staff and provide coaching to help them achieve their goals
- Use knowledge of relevant non-tax legal, financial and business information to address client issues
- Regularly expand their knowledge of the tax business and keep up-to-date with the latest business and current affairs as it relates to their clients
- Deal with tax authority enquiries in an effective manner
- Interact with different parties, including clients and KPMG overseas offices, to complete the tax returns / ad hoc projects
- Degree holder with a professional qualification (tax, legal or accounting)
- Minimum of 3 years’ tax experience in a professional firm
- Experience in handling complex technical issues concerning employee remuneration e.g., equity plans, dual contracts, pensions
- Strong communication and presentation skills with an excellent command of spoken and written English
- Possess good client relationship skills
- Well-organized with ability to meet multiple deadlines and work under pressure
- Self-starter and good team player
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2020 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.