about 1 month ago
- Apply a good understanding of Hong Kong tax legislation to client issues and prepare / review tax returns and related calculations for expatriates
- Work with clients to develop tax efficient solutions, which address their business needs
- Participate in business development activities
- Review and manage work of junior staff and provide coaching to help them achieve their goals
- Use knowledge of relevant non-tax legal, financial and business information to address client issues
- Regularly expand their knowledge of the tax business and keep up-to-date with the latest business and current affairs as it relates to their clients
- Deal with tax authority enquiries in an effective manner
- Interact with different parties, including clients and KPMG overseas offices, to complete the tax returns / ad hoc projects
- Degree holder with a professional qualification (tax, legal or accounting)
- Minimum of 3 years’ tax experience in a professional firm
- Experience in handling complex technical issues concerning employee remuneration e.g., equity plans, dual contracts, pensions
- Strong communication and presentation skills with an excellent command of spoken and written English
- Possess good client relationship skills
- Well-organized with ability to meet multiple deadlines and work under pressure
- Self-starter and good team player
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2020 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.