11 days ago
KPMG’s People Services team provides compensation-, and employment-, related advice and insights to clients that help organisations attract, engage and retain their key executives and broader workforce, with a particular focus on internationally mobile employees.
Our highly experienced team provides a comprehensive mix of advice, tax-led and immigration services to meet employers’ mobility and compensation needs. We develop tailored strategies and innovative solutions to enable organisations to achieve strategic business and workforce requirements.
We are seeking a high-calibre immigration professional to support our clients on their immigration application and issues.
- Assist in the preparation of documents for immigration or visa application
- Advise clients to ensure their people movement plan is compliant with immigration rules and procedures
- Provide effective and structured solutions to ensure clients’ applications for immigration and visa are completed in a timely manner
- Keep abreast of immigration legislation developments
- Build up and maintain good relationships with immigration officer and be able to deal with their enquiries in an effective manner
- Interact with different parties, including clients and KPMG overseas offices, to complete ad-hoc global immigration related assignments
- Degree holder in any discipline
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in immigration services, global mobility, human resources
- Experience in dealing with immigration authorities preferred
- Strong attention to details and high sense of responsibilities
- Strong presentation skills with an excellent command of spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Possess good client relationship skills
- Well-organized with ability to meet multiple deadlines and work under pressure
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2020 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.