|Job Title:||Assistant Manager|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + excellent benefits|
|Contact Name:||James Clark|
|Job Published:||August 23, 2019 17:27|
Assistant Manager job Top 20 Firm Audit ACA ACCA
Your new company
My client is a Top 20 Accountancy Practice which is well established and renowned in the local area. They are experiencing growth due to their client referrals who are experiencing an exceptional level of service. As an Assistant Manager here, you will receive full support with your career progression and be encouraged to explore internal positions in the future.
Your new role
- You will be required to manage a portfolio of audit clients working alongside the partners and their teams.
- Be responsible for the following services: statutory audits; accounts preparation; general advisory.
- You will manage all stages of the audit process, including initial budgeting, planning, fieldwork, completion, sign off and allocation of audit seniors and juniors to engagements.
- There will be a large amount of client interactions and will be able to deliver recommendations as a result of the audit findings, run clients meetings and update them on services being carried out.
- You will liaise with staff from other service lines as required, including overseas auditors and advisors as required.
- You will mentor audit seniors and juniors, providing feedback and guidance on each job
What you'll need to succeed
You will be ACA or ACCA qualified and have a minimum of 3 years experience in Practice. You must be able to prepare and review completed audit files for a large variety of clients to a high standard, have good communications skills and deal confidently and effectively with both clients and staff alike. You do not need to have management experience but are looking to move into such a role moving forward.
What you'll get in return
My client has an excellent benefits package as well as offering competitive salaries equivalent to those in the top tier. Their fantastic employee and employer matching pension scheme is one of the best in the market. Full benefits package can be discussed on application.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Isle of Man
36000 - 45000
Audit Assistant Manager
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£35000 - £40000 per annum
Business Services Assistant Manager
Bury St. Edmunds, Suffolk
Insolvency Assistant Manager
30000 - 47000
Audit Assistant Manager
Birmingham, West Midlands
£36000.00 - £40000.00 per annum