|Job Title:||Assistant Manager|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + Excellent benefits|
|Contact Name:||James Clark|
|Job Published:||May 08, 2019 18:11|
Assistant Manager job Audit Top 20 Firm ACA ACCA
Your new company
My client is a Top 20 Accountancy Practice which is well established and renowned in the local area. They are experiencing growth due to their client referrals who are experiencing an exceptional level of service. As an Assistant Manager here, you will receive full support with your career progression and be encouraged to explore internal positions in the future.
Your new role
- You will be required to manage a portfolio of audit clients working alongside the partners and their teams.
- Be responsible for the following services: statutory audits; accounts preparation; general advisory.
- You will manage all stages of the audit process, including initial budgeting, planning, fieldwork, completion, sign off and allocation of audit seniors and juniors to engagements.
- There will be a large amount of client interactions and will be able to deliver recommendations as a result of the audit findings, run clients meetings and update them on services being carried out.
- You will liaise with staff from other service lines as required, including overseas auditors and advisors as required.
- You will mentor audit seniors and juniors, providing feedback and guidance on each job
What you'll need to succeed
You will be ACA or ACCA qualified and have a minimum of 3 years experience in Practice. You must be able to prepare and review completed audit files for a large variety of clients to a high standard, have good communications skills and deal confidently and effectively with both clients and staff alike. You do not need to have management experience but are looking to move into such a role moving forward.
What you'll get in return
My client has an excellent benefits package as well as offering competitive salaries equivalent to those in the top tier. Their fantastic employee and employer matching pension scheme is one of the best in the market. Full benefits package can be discussed on application.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Accounts & Audit Assistant Manager
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£35000 - £40000 per annum + flexible working + 26 days + bank
Audit and Accounts Assistant Manager / Manager
£30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits
Doncaster, South Yorkshire
£20000 - £30000 per annum
Corporate Tax Assistant Manager/Manager
£35000 - £50000 per annum
Assistant Manager, Individual Tax Focus