Assistant Management Accountant
|Job Title:||Assistant Management Accountant|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£35000 - £35669 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jane Bagni|
|Job Published:||November 12, 2020 13:06|
Finance department are seeking an Assistant Management Accountant to join their capable team. The role will provide day to day finance assistance and support to the Senior Management Accountant.
My client is an international development agency who has been established for over 30 years with a network of 40 offices across the globe.
- Production of Management Reports to enable the organisation to make informed financial and business decisions.
- Identify the financial reporting needs of CEO, DDF&T, each division, subsidiaries, and ensure that reports are developed to meet their respective needs.
- Responsible to produce reports with commentary and preparation of schedules for the Monthly Management Reporting Packs for the CEO, Deputy Director Finance & Treasury and the Board of Directors.
- Production of reports with commentary and preparation of schedules for the Quarterly Management Reporting Packs for the Board of Trustees and Subsidiary Boards.
- Support the Deputy Director Finance & Treasury in presenting reports to the CEO, Subsidiary Boards, Audit Committee
- Input into the production of the Charity's Audited Statutory Financial Statements.
- Support with the annual / three-year budgeting process.
- Production of ad hoc reports for Management to enable them to make informed financial and business decisions.
- Ensure prepayments and accruals are correctly accounted for with oversight and liaison with the Senior Financial Accountant and the purchase ledger and receivables team.
- Provide cashflow forecasts
- Financial input for bids, DEC & other memberships and institutional due diligence
- Provide financial and business support to the Subsidiary Boards
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA/CIMA/ICAEW)
- Experience of budgeting, monitoring financial results, undertaking appropriate analysis and reporting to budget holders and senior management
- Demonstrate ability to compile, analyse and interpret complex financial data to prepare executive financial reporting.
- Excellent communication skills and presenter, ability to present complex financial information to non-financial stakeholders
- Successful track record of operating under pressure; handling sensitive and confidential information and delivering credible service
- Extensive reconciliation experience, error checking and a keen eye for attention to detail.
- Having good knowledge of ERP systems such as Oracle, SAGE, SAP in a fast paced organisation. ( AX, Microsoft Dynamics would be advantageous)
- A high level of proficiency in the use of Excel accounting software and spreadsheets (to include VBA macros, pivots and dynamic conditional formatting
- Experience of audit, regulatory frameworks, financial planning, assurance, control of financial resources and financial management at a senior level.
- Identify process and reporting improvements and recommend solutions to drive efficiencies
£35,669 plus benefits
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's