£40k - 45k per year + Excellent Study Support
5 days ago
Want to work for an organisation that prides themselves on developing their staff from within? Want a role that offers an excellent study support package with full funding and time off for exams? Are you an Assistant Management Accountant looking to gain a broader experience of finance? Then this is the role for you!
My client is a leading NHS organisation based in London looking for an Assistant Management Accountant to join them in a role filled with excellent development and growth potential.
The main responsibilities of the Assistant Management Accountant role are as follows:
- Full responsibility for the preparation of monthly commentaries for budget holder meetings.
- Liaise closely with senior stakeholders across your designated directorate, reviewing their budgets with them and analysing any variances that there may be.
- Play a key role in the budget setting process and lead on the preparation of forecasts.
- Lead on the production of income and expenditure accounts for your designated directorate.
- Manage a junior member of staff, training them and overseeing their work.
This is an excellent opportunity for a part-qualified Assistant Management Accountant to gain invaluable experience of management accountancy within a leading organisation in the sector, offering a fantastic work/life balance. Furthermore, this role offers an excellent study support and training package, with full funding and time off for exams, allowing you to rapidly progress your career.
The successful candidate for the Assistant Management Accountant will have:
- Part-qualified as an accountant and be actively studying towards completing their qualifications (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, etc.).
- Previous experience of working in a management accountancy-based role.
- Ideally worked within the NHS sector, however, candidates without this are still encouraged to apply.
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills (vlookups, pivot tables, etc.).
If you are interested in this role, please apply immediately as applications are reviewed daily and this role may be filled before the closing date.