Manchester, Greater Manchester
£70000 - £80000 per annum + Car, Bonus, Healthcare, Pension
20 days ago
A great opportunity to join a global FMCG business during a period of change. The role will help drive change across the business.
A global FMCG organisation.
- Ensure relevant financial controls are in place and monitored to ensure the integrity and effectiveness of all policies and procedures.
- oversight of External Reporting, Tax and Treasury.
- Support and drive global finance policy compliance and implementation of internal/external audit recommendations.
- Provide project management support for the migration of activities into the Regional Centres
- Drive the performance of the Regional Centres through monitoring of SLA's and KPI's to ensure high levels of customer service to business and Commercial/Supply Chain finance teams.
- Optimise performance by driving best practice across the regional centres.
- Manage continuous improvement program to optimise financial processes.
- Project management and support to implement close monitoring, balance sheet reconciliation and control monitoring tool set.
- Qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA) with a track record of strong financial controls and external reporting
- Ideally the successful candidate will have global experience within a large, complex, matrix structured organisation and use to working across diverse businesses, markets and cultures.
- Ability to drive change
- Creative thinker
- Able to build an internal network and effective relationships across the Finance community to get things done and to build own understanding of wider business context
- Builds effective relationships with leaders - quickly building trust and credibility
- Can effectively challenge and hold leaders accountable, flexing style according to appropriate business levers/context to maintain trust and credibility with leaders
£70,000 - £80,000 plus excellent benefits. The organisation is going through a period of change and it is a great time to join and be apart of that journey and growing with the business.