Assistant Group Accountant - Real Estate
|Job Title:||Assistant Group Accountant - Real Estate|
|Salary:||£34000 - £35000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Dominic Davies|
|Job Published:||October 17, 2019 10:44|
ASSISTANT GROUP ACCOUNTANT - REAL ESTATE - OUR CLIENT is a successful, established and large UK specialist owner and investment / asset manager of commercial property assets. They invest, manage and enhance property through the creation of dynamic environments tailored to the local community.
THE ROLE: Assistant Group Accountant will join their central Finance Team to support the Group Finance Head and FC and be responsible for:
- Preparing quarterly management accounts, including accruals and prepayments, and reporting of central costs.
- Preparing statutory accounts, including HMRC tagging.
- Responding to audit queries and prepare support for audit.
- VAT returns and reporting.
- Preparing loan covenant reporting.
- Preparing head rent calculations.
- Composing annual budgets and forecasts for central costs.
- Preparing and updating cash flow forecasts.
- Supporting the Group consolidation and reporting.
- Creating tenant completion statements as required.
- Preparing turnover rent calculations as required.
- Calculating intercompany interest and distributions.
- Making sure fixed asset register is updated monthly.
- Controlling account reconciliations.
- Processing payments and transfers as required.
- Posting Corporate bank account entries to the ledger.
THE PERSON - You will be actively studying ACA, ACCA or CIMA and be seeking to complete your studies over the next year or 2. You should be an excellent communicator and be able to take ownership of tasks and support the team in everyday duties as well as possessing the ability to produce full management accounts, as well as ideally statutory accounts. To apply, you should also ideally have property / real estate sector exposure and have worked on real estate systems - QUBE / Yardi / MRI / TRAMPS or similar. Candidates seeking to apply should possess solid Excel skills and be actively seeking an outstanding opportunity to join an inspiring business and fast paced environment which values creative thinking.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Corporate Tax Manager - in house real estate
£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + benefits
Group Finance Manager
£55000 - £65000 per annum + Bonus, Benefits
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + excellent benefits package
City of London, London
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + bonus + benefits
£38000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + excellent benefits