Assistant Finance Manager
|Job Title:||Assistant Finance Manager|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Nathan Freestone|
|Job Published:||May 05, 2020 13:00|
This is an exciting and varied Assistant Finance Manager role based in Abingdon. The role is a key component of a fast growing and dynamic organisation.
The Business is a market leader within their field and has impressive expansion plans where the Assistant Finance Manager will be able to get involved with.
They have continually grown and will continue to do so.
Reporting to the UK Head of Finance, the primary purpose of the role is to support the internal and external reporting of the UK Finance function, and as such is required to be involved in the financial aspects of a variety of revenue and cost issues. The role-holder is also required to provide value-added support to Finance and Non-Finance initiatives and projects, collaborating with other departments.
- Oversee the monthly close process, ensuring all month-end duties are performed accurately and on-time
- Review of balance sheet reconciliations and controls
- Perform quarterly affiliate margin and profitability analysis, to improve understanding of the company's main revenue streams
- Accounting for a separate subsidiary
- Production of the statutory financial statements and supplementary disclosures
- Preparation of all relevant schedules for the external audit process
The role of Assistant Finance Manager would suit a strong Management or Financial Accountant looking to make a progessive step in their career. Or a potential first time mover from practice.
They must be able to thrive and deliver within an agile and dynamic environment.
Exceptional support and development
Varied role function
Excellent progression and finance exposure
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Assistant Finance Business Partner
£35k - 40k per year
£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
£50000 - £60000 per annum
Finance Manager (Property Management)
South London, London
£55000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + bonus
Finance Manager (Property Development)
£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + bonus