Assistant Finance Manager
|Job Title:||Assistant Finance Manager|
|Location:||Barry, Vale of Glamorgan|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Joel Wray|
|Job Published:||December 03, 2019 14:05|
Assistant Finance Manager - Tax focus - To £45,000 - Barry
Your new company
Your new company is a global manufacturing organisation with sites throughout North America and Europe. There is a sizeable UK operation, this position will help look after a number of UK holding companies.
Your new role
This is a role to support the existing on site UK finance manager.
- Support the UK Finance Manager on accounting and financial activities for all required entities.
- Have the day to day responsibility for the accounting and financial activities in respect of specific entities and the holding companies.
- Liaise with the shared service centre functions as required to ensure that all General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Treasury, Purchasing transactions are correctly recorded, compliant and in accordance with global standards and generally accepted accounting principles (US GAAP also).
- Lead the process for the UK entities statutory accounts preparation & UK Group CT reporting, PAYE and associated payroll reporting, VAT Submissions.
- Assist with statutory and internal audits in preparing supporting documentation.
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed in this role you will be an experienced tax accountant, this is first and foremost (CTA or studying towards CTA) If you are not qualified or working towards a qualification you`ll need very relevant experience working in corporation tax.
What you'll get in return
In return you`ll join a business who reward their staff with above average salary and benefits and encourage continuous professional development.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£50000 - £55000.00 per annum
£65000 - £75000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits
£60000 - £65000 per annum + Excellent Bonus and Benefits
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum