£Competitive + benefits
27 days ago
Let’s talk about the role
As a member of our London Audit team you'll be responsible for a sizeable portfolio of key clients across a range of sectors including : technology, media and telecoms, professional services, real estate, not-for- profit (museums, education, arts/music institutions) and the consumer sector (retail, food & beverage). The size of clients varies greatly from owner managed businesses and LLP's through to some well-known listed high street brands, but no matter their size, you'll get to the heart of how they work and the challenges they face.
- Making quality second nature. The work that you will do has a major impact on our clients and our firm. We pride ourselves on the high-level standards and quality we expect from our people.
- Own your own work. You will lead onsite audit teams, prepare and review financial statements and will keep management updated on progress.
- Be a part of a team. You will be a part of a dynamic commercial audit team in London, working with junior member of the team to ensure that they understand their responsibilities and are receiving excellent on-the-job training.
- Take responsibility. We will empower you to act as a trusted business adviser to our clients. You will oversee all aspects of audit fieldwork and completion.
- Build your brand. Working closely with your people manager, you will find areas where you can develop, collaborate and communicate more effectively with colleagues and clients at all levels. You will get the opportunity to build your brand as a trusted adviser to clients and within our firm.
The minimum criteria
- Professional qualification (ACA, CA, ACCA or equivalent) with the ability to lead external audits
- Experience of leading audits of varying sizes across a range of industries
Skills to set you apart
Here are a few more skills we are looking for. Don’t worry if you don’t tick every box. It’s important for us to support you in your role and help you to develop along the way.
- Excellent knowledge of UK GAAP / FRS102
- Extensive experience of using audit software and Microsoft packages
- A genuine interest in our clients with an ability to confidently discuss business challenges and needs
- An interest in maintaining and developing your technical knowledge in order to facilitate and lead valuable discussions with our clients
Do you care about the same things we do?
We have six values we work by. When we meet, we’ll want you to show us how they’re important to you, too.
Collaboration: We are aligned around a common purpose that unites us in providing the same quality experience for our clients and our people, seamlessly across borders.
Leadership: We are committed to the success of our clients, our people, our profession, and our stakeholders at large, demonstrating leadership at all levels.
Excellence: We are passionate about exceeding expectation and delivering high quality work. We love what we do, and it shows. We sweat the details. We see things through, no matter how tricky.
Agility: The world moves quickly. To keep up, we stay flexible – changing approaches, changing projects, working offline, online, together and alone to get things done.
Respect: A given, of course: we value each other and our clients. We listen, we understand, we care.
Responsibility: The decisions we make and advice we give affects people’s lives and livelihoods. We take that seriously and always do well by doing what’s right.
Share ideas and profits
Unlike most firms, we’re also a shared enterprise. So when the firm does well, everyone does well by taking home a share of the profits. Of course, to get those profits, we need to share ideas and share responsibility for our work, too.