Appointment-taking Insolvency Director/SM. Offshore location.
|Job Title:||Appointment-taking Insolvency Director/SM. Offshore location.|
|Salary:||£102522.04 - £164035.27 per annum + superb benefits & bonus|
|Contact Name:||Louise Bridge|
|Job Published:||October 02, 2019 17:07|
Enhance your career/profile, escape Brexit, and work for a market leader.
Your new company
The market leader in their jurisdiction, this Advisory firm are specialists in Restructuring, Insolvency, Contentious/Litigious and Fraud. Much of their work is complex and cross-jurisdictional and combines an ideal blend of intellectual challenge and strategic input. Already the largest firm in the area, they are expanding even further due to organic growth and enhanced market share. They are now ready to hire a Director to both support the busy MD's but also take appointments and contribute to further practice growth regionally and globally.
Instructions range from headline newsworthy to smaller-yet-interesting.
Your new role
- Taking formal insolvency appointments and other appointments as an office holder and/or officer of the court in your own name.
- Mentoring/developing staff including providing constructive feedback on a formal and informal basis, completing appraisal reviews, setting stretch objectives for high potential individuals etc.
- Leading business development projects such as presentations, pitches, organising marketing events and writing articles.
- Preparing for and attending court hearings
- Leading engagement teams on complex and cross border assignments (allowing MD's to focus on strategic and significant client matters.)
- Providing technical, commercial and strategic advice and ideas.
- Undertaking strategy reports, options analysis, stakeholder negotiations, contingency plans and
- insolvency filings.
- Conducting difficult and complex negotiations
Working here means jobs know no borders - work could quite literally come in from anywhere in the globe. Indeed a key part of firm strategy is further expansion in the Far East, Central and South America, for example.
What you'll need to succeed
- ACA/ACCA/JIEB qualified (or equivalent)
- A minimum of 10 years' experience in complex formal and advisory Recovery/Restructuring.
- Be already taking appointments on a joint or individual basis
- Able to produce high quality and well-structured written reports
- The ability and desire to further develop business and brand awareness.
- An approachable team player and mentor
A second language such as Mandarin, Cantonese, Spanish or Russian also advantageous (but not essential)
A full specification is available on request
What you'll get in return
- Caribbean climate & lifestyle (plenty of sports both water-based and land-based!)
- Flexible working culture
- Working with some of the nicest (and most successful) people in the industry
- The ability to enhance your own profile as an appointment-taker; if/when repatriating having a real USP to offer your domestic market
- Excellent benefits including 100% coverage healthcare and 30 days holidays (plus bank holidays)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's