45000 - 50000
10 days ago
If you are a qualified accountant with a background in farming or agricultural experience & have an ongoing interest in this sector then we would love to hear from you.
You will be based in our Banbury office & will take responsibility for a large rural & agricultural focused portfolio providing all round accounting & taxation services with tailored advice & planning.
Key Responsibilities include -
- Reviewing accounts & tax returns prepared by other team members & clearing review points to director level.
- Developing client relationships to become their point of contact for day to day matters.
- Providing a consistently high level of service to the whole portfolio to cover all aspects of accounting & tax.
- Assisting the agricultural directors with specific advisory reports in relation to inheritance tax planning, development land, VAT registration, diversification & other matters that will arise.
- General management of the portfolio including monthly WiP management & billing, staff feedback & workflow management to ensure all work is completed prior to deadlines.