Advisory Managers (Listings Team)
|Job Title:||Advisory Managers (Listings Team)|
|Salary:||Excellent Low Tax Package|
|Job Published:||August 16, 2019 12:18|
Reach International is currently recruiting a number of Advisory (Listings) Managers on behalf of its clients to be based in their Jersey or Guernsey, Channel Islands offices. The teams in the Channel Islands will also work with and support the UK Capital Markets team and Advisory teams in London
- Working on listing assignments you will be part of a team advising both UK and Channel Island funds who are looking to IPO or raise further capital on the London Stock Exchange across a range of exciting asset classes.
- Reviewing reports and identifying any potential risks
- Providing insight to clients to help improve their business performance
- Building both client relationships and internal relationships across the Advisory teams
What we are looking for:
- Fully qualified ACA / ACCA / CPA / CFA / MBA (or other relevant equivalent)
- Strong track record in audit / assurance. Prior advisory experience is not required
- Financial services client sector experience would be of interest but is not essential
- Currently or recently operating at Manager level
For further information on this role or other offshore or international opportunities in general, please email email@example.com or speak to one of our specialist consultants at Reach International on +44 (0) 845 643 5085
Please note; should you not be shortlisted for this particular role, your details will still be considered for all other relevant opportunities.