|Job Title:||Accounts Supervisor|
|Salary:||£35000 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Saman Ghalamzan|
|Job Published:||August 15, 2019 17:23|
Supervisor - Accounts, Reporting & Advisory
Top 10 Firm - Bristol
Competitive salary + outstanding benefits package
- Are you currently an Accounts/Audit Senior, looking to take a step up in responsibility?
- Looking to move away from Audit?
- Are you looking to join a growing team and division, at one of the most reputable accountancy firms in the UK?
I'm recruiting for a Top 10 Practice in Bristol, looking for an Accounts & Financial Reporting Supervisor to join their growing Accounts and Financial Reporting team on a permanent basis.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Acting as the technical lead for the team
- Leading advisory projects end-to-end
- Servicing your own portfolio of clients
- Accounts prep and review, including statutory and management accounts
- Managing a team, from Trainees up to Qualified professionals
- Getting involved in business development, to grow your portfolio and revenue stream
Benefits to you:
- You will join a growing and constantly evolving team - offering an excellent path for progression
- Flexi-time/Work from home arrangements
- Modern offices
- Private medical and dental cover for you and your family
- Group Pension Plan
- Buy/Sell Holiday Scheme
- Generous annual leave allowance
If you're interested in pursuing this role further, please send your CV to email@example.com or call on 020 7019 8845 for more information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Audit and Accounts Supervisor
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
Accounts Supervisor - Leading North London Firm
North London, London
£40000 - £48000 per annum + flexible working
Brighton, East Sussex
Accounts & Audit Senior
£35000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
Audit and Accounts Manager