£40000 - £50000 per annum
12 days ago
My client is an ambitious, forward thinking accountancy firm that sit in the top 50. They are looking for someone to join the accounts team.
A top 50 London accountancy firm based in the City.
- Working in an accounts team, where effectively up to 60% of time will be on year end accounts and 40% on management accounts; as well as preparing draft tax computations.
- Combined office-based and client facing role, working within the department in small teams of between two to three people, requiring minimal supervision.
- Working on a diverse portfolio of clients including small and medium sized privately owned limited companies, LLP's, partnerships and sole traders.
- Preparing accounts from a wide variety of client records ranging from basic prime books and records through to computerised accounting packages.
- Ad hoc specialist assignments as and when they arise such as company valuations, involvement in due diligence processes, cashflow forecasts etc.
- Fully-qualified ACA or ACCA.
- Able to demonstrate wide experience and competency in full accounts production from basic prime books and records through to computerised accounting packages.
- Fully conversant with Quickbooks or Xero software. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Flexible attitude, with ability to prioritise workloads.
Competitive salary and wider benefits package