Accounts Senior - top 50
|Job Title:||Accounts Senior - top 50|
|Salary:||£40000 - £50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Anna-Marie Tucker|
|Job Published:||October 08, 2020 11:43|
My client is an ambitious, forward thinking accountancy firm that sit in the top 50. They are looking for someone to join the accounts team.
A top 50 London accountancy firm based in the City.
- Working in an accounts team, where effectively up to 60% of time will be on year end accounts and 40% on management accounts; as well as preparing draft tax computations.
- Combined office-based and client facing role, working within the department in small teams of between two to three people, requiring minimal supervision.
- Working on a diverse portfolio of clients including small and medium sized privately owned limited companies, LLP's, partnerships and sole traders.
- Preparing accounts from a wide variety of client records ranging from basic prime books and records through to computerised accounting packages.
- Ad hoc specialist assignments as and when they arise such as company valuations, involvement in due diligence processes, cashflow forecasts etc.
- Fully-qualified ACA or ACCA.
- Able to demonstrate wide experience and competency in full accounts production from basic prime books and records through to computerised accounting packages.
- Fully conversant with Quickbooks or Xero software. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Flexible attitude, with ability to prioritise workloads.
Competitive salary and wider benefits package
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Top 50 Audit & Accounts Senior
42000 - 48000 + Full Training + Benefits
Accounts Senior – Top 15 firm
40000 - 44000 + Benefits
Accounts Manager - Top 10 Firm
£45000.00 - £62000.00 per annum + working from home