£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + working from home
17 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Accounts Senior job ACA ACCA Guildford Surrey Remote or Hybrid working
Your new company
This Top 10 firm of chartered accountants is based 5 minutes walk from Guildford main station and boast fantastic modern offices with the latest technology. They also have a fantastic portfolio of clients to work from and this opportunity would enhance and develop your career. This role is currently working remotely with the view to moving a hybrid working system in September
Your new role
- Clients range from small businesses and start-ups to substantial international groups with a turnover up to £250mln, including privately owned and listed clients and charities
Prepare and input client transactions into computerised ledger system.
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly management accounts for clients.
- Visiting client offices to undertake onsite accounting needs, as required from time to time.
- Attend to VAT Registrations.
- Prepare quarterly VAT/EC Sales list returns from financial information supplied by client.
- Preparation of annual financial statements, including statutory accounts, partnership accounts and sole trader accounts for tax purposes.
What you'll need to succeed
You will be ACA or ACCA qualified or equivalent, or in the final stages of your professional exams. You will have previous experience of working within Practice, being able to manage a job from start to finish to meet deadlines.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a salary dependent on experience up to £45,000 plus an excellent benefits package. My client is currently working remotely with flexible working options available for the long term.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.