£25000 - £35000 per annum
17 days ago
Our Client in Cheltenham are a growing and require a Accounts Senior / Supervisor to join the team and help with the growing portfolio of clients.
Are a growing general practice firm dealing with owner managed businesses with turnovers up to £50 million
The responsibilities for this Accounts Senior / Supervisor based in Cheltenham are:
- Run a portfolio of fees, which will increase over time, including meeting clients and client queries.
- Planning, budgeting and carrying out assignments for both Audit and Non-Audit clients
- Delegating to, supervising, and reviewing work of more junior members of the team
- Awareness of clients affairs and opportunities to provide added value services
- Preparation and/or review of personal and corporate tax returns
- To assist the directors generally in ensuring that required service levels for all clients are met
- To be involved in a broad spectrum of compliance work and develop knowledge and skills in areas of value added work.
Successful applicants to work for this accountancy practice as a Accounts Senior / Supervisor:
- ACA / ACCA / Qualified by Experience
- Minimum of 4 years Practice Experience
- Good numerical and verbal reasoning aptitude
- Experience in Audit, Accounts preparation, Corporate and Personal Tax.
- Up to date knowledge of current accounting standards
- Interpersonal skills and an ability to build relationships
- Good organisational and planning skills
- Client focused with a commercial outlook Team player
- An interest in continuing to develop skills and knowledge of Tax Planning and Commercial matters
Our client are a modern practice offering a very competitive salary, and a brilliant environment to be part of. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to progress their career and is interested building strong client relationships thereby contributing to the growth and development of our business.