Accounts Senior / Supervisor
|Job Title:||Accounts Senior / Supervisor|
|Salary:||£25000 - £35000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Connor Matthews|
|Job Published:||September 18, 2019 10:51|
Our Client in Swindon are a growing and require a Accounts Senior / Supervisor to join the team and help with the growing portfolio of clients.
Are a growing general practice firm dealing with owner managed businesses with turnovers up to £50 million
The responsibilities for this Accounts Senior / Supervisor based in Swindon are:
- Run a portfolio of fees, which will increase over time, including meeting clients and client queries.
- Planning, budgeting and carrying out assignments for both Audit and Non-Audit clients
- Delegating to, supervising, and reviewing work of more junior members of the team
- Awareness of clients affairs and opportunities to provide added value services
- Preparation and/or review of personal and corporate tax returns
- To assist the directors generally in ensuring that required service levels for all clients are met
- To be involved in a broad spectrum of compliance work and develop knowledge and skills in areas of value added work.
Successful applicants to work for this accountancy practice as a Accounts Senior / Supervisor:
- ACA / ACCA / Qualified by Experience
- Minimum of 4 years Practice Experience
- Good numerical and verbal reasoning aptitude
- Experience in Audit, Accounts preparation, Corporate and Personal Tax.
- Up to date knowledge of current accounting standards
- Interpersonal skills and an ability to build relationships
- Good organisational and planning skills
- Client focused with a commercial outlook Team player
- An interest in continuing to develop skills and knowledge of Tax Planning and Commercial matters
Our client are a modern practice offering a very competitive salary, and a brilliant environment to be part of. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to progress their career and is interested building strong client relationships thereby contributing to the growth and development of our business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Rochdale, Greater Manchester
£28000.00 - £35000 per annum + parking, dress down, flexi hours
£27500 - £36000 per annum + flexi benefits + 23 days hol
£27750 - £36000 per annum + flexi benefits
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£33000 - £36750 per annum