Accounts Senior (Rural)
|Job Title:||Accounts Senior (Rural)|
|Salary:||20000 - 35000|
|Contact Name:||Keith Lackie|
|Job Published:||September 05, 2019 15:04|
This is an excellent opportunity to work with PKF-Francis Clark's growing Rural team in Salisbury to provide a range of accountancy services to rural businesses.
What you'll be doing
- Dealing with the completion of annual farm and rural business accounts and tax computations, for un-incorporated businesses up to £5M turnover
- Ensuring that accounting records for clients are maintained and kept up to date
- Dealing with the completion of quarterly VAT returns
- Comply with internal policies and procedures, ethical standards and regulatory requirements
- Drafting correspondence for clients; liaising with HMRC, by telephone and email
- Providing varied administrative and business set-up services for clients.
- Ideally AAT qualified or qualified by experience
- Previous experience in accounts preparation for sole traders and partnerships
- Experience in acting for farmers or rural businesses
- Proficient in MS Office 2007 (ie. Excel, Word, Outlook) and Sage
- Experience of electronic accounting packages
- Familiarisation with personal and business tax regulations, plus VAT and PAYE.
PKF Francis Clark is the place for your career. Our growth offers you the opportunity to expand and develop your career in a direction that interests you. We offer a supportive and flexible working environment, taking your career seriously to enable you to be the best you can be.
Aside from a fantastic working environment and competitive salary, we also offer an excellent benefits package, to include:
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Contributory Pension
- Life Assurance
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Eyecare Vouchers
- Tech Scheme
- Perks at Work
- Cycle to Work Scheme
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's