Accounts Senior - Part Qualified
|Job Title:||Accounts Senior - Part Qualified|
|Location:||Chichester, West Sussex|
|Salary:||£25000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + study support|
|Contact Name:||James Clark|
|Job Published:||June 18, 2021 16:57|
Part Qualified Accounts Senior job Top 30 Firm Chichester ACCA ACA
Your new company
This Top 30 firm with offices across London and the home counties have an opportunity in their Chichester office for a part qualified accountant to join their team to assist with their cloud based accounting services for clients. The firm has been established over 100 years but has a modern and relaxed culture, offering work life balance and agile working.
Your new role
- Prepare statutory accounts in both FRS 105 and FRS 102 1(a) format for a range of company sizes
- Prepare Corporation Tax returns and deferred tax computations
- Bookkeeping and VAT return preparation, including working with our outsourcing teams
- Daily use of online accounting packages and ensuring knowledge of these products remains up to date
- Training more junior colleagues
- Liaising with clients and dealing with ad hoc accounting and software queries
- Managing own workload and prioritising effectively.
- Reporting to managers and partners and taking responsibility for completing tasks accurately, to deadline and liaise effectively
- Maintaining technical expertise and asking for training as needed.
What you'll need to succeed
You will be AAT qualified and/or ACA or ACCA part qualified. You will have at least two or three years experience in practice working on accounts. You will be an experienced Xero and Quickbooks user with strong knowledge of FRS102 and FRS105. You will also have excellent communication skills and comfortable in communicating with clients either by email, telephone or face to face (when allowed)
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available for working from home and office attendance. Benefits include unrestricted holiday, agile working, relaxed office dress code and a 5% employer pension contribution amongst other benefits. Full study support will be provided to complete your professional qualification. Salary is dependent on experience up to £35,000.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's