|Job Title:||Accounts Senior|
|Location:||West London, London|
|Salary:||£25000.00 - £35000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Matthew Freegard|
|Job Published:||February 01, 2019 09:31|
Well established accountancy practice is looking to recruit a high calibre finance professional.
Your new company
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Senior Accountant to join a firm of Chartered Accountants based in West London. The firm provides accountancy, taxation and consultancy services to a broad range of businesses.
Your new role
- Preparation of accounts for clients
- Assist with processing payrolls on behalf of clients
- Preparation of corporation TAX and Personal tax computations
- Self-Assessments and VAT returns
- Month and Year end accounts
What you'll need to succeed
- A minimum of 3 years experience working within a practice.
- Part or fully qualified (ACCA/ACA/CIMA).
- Detailed knowledge of accounts production and submission.
- Strong IT skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to build positive working relationships with clients and colleagues at all levels.
What you'll get in return
Along with an excellent salary, you will have the opportunity to join a dynamic and growing organisation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's