|Job Title:||Accounts Senior|
|Salary:||£23000 - £35000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Connor Matthews|
|Job Published:||January 28, 2019 12:29|
Want to live and work in a lovely area of the South West with a successful career ahead of you? You will be involved with accounts preparation for a variety of the firms key clients.
Our client drives success by putting their client first. They are firm believers of delivering excellent customer service, which will then pave the way for future business and everlasting relationships
The responsibilities for this Accounts Senior role in Swindon are:
- You will be working with a variety of key clients. You will be involved with accounts preparation for unincorporated businesses and some smaller incorporated clients as well as having the opportunity to assist with tax compliance and some audit work.
- With a flair for dealing with incomplete records, you will be confident in accounts preparation.
- Well-organised, enthusiastic and a self-motivated team player with a thorough, systematic approach you will be keen to build on your practical experience.
- You must be confident, outgoing and not afraid to work with clients, able to adapt to a wide range of businesses and have proficient admin and IT skills.
Candidates will have experience in the following:
- QBE, Qualified or Part Qualified ACA/ACCA
- Previous UK Accounts Preparation experience is essential
- Have an understanding or experience of Corporation Tax preparation
- Be very hands on
- Willing to engage with Clients
For this Accounts Senior role in Swindon, our client are offering a very competitive salary between £23,000 - £35,000 depending on experience. As your experience grows there may be the opportunity to complete your qualifications and gain broader experience within the firm.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£28000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
£28000.00 - £36000.00 per annum
£30000.00 - £38000.00 per annum
Newton Abbot, Devon
£30000.00 - £36000.00 per annum