23 days ago
Accounts Senior - Bromley
We are recruiting for an Accounts Senior to work within our Small Business Unit (SBU) in our Bromley office. The position will be to provide excellent service to a diverse range of clients, providing support to partners, and supervising junior staff.
We are looking for highly skilled entrepreneurial individuals to join to the team to assist us in achieving our strategic goal of being the number one advisor to owner managed businesses.
We are a top 15 accountancy firm specialising within the owner managed business area across the UK. A well-established firm since the 1930's with an entrepreneurial and dynamic feel who are continuing to grow nationally as well as regionally.
The Accounts Senior role is offering a highly competitive salary and progression within the team.
The Accounts Senior duties will be:
- Reviewing statutory year end accounts and corporation tax returns
- Reviewing accounts and tax returns for partnerships
- Managing deadlines and client expectations
- Dealing with queries from clients via email and on the phone
- Face to face meetings with clients
- Reviewing VAT returns
- Providing on the job training for junior members of the team
- Managing budgets and raising invoices
- Experience of completing private company financial statements
- Experience in handling a portfolio of clients
- Leadership experience - managing and delegating work to juniors
- Understanding of corporation tax, VAT and personal tax at a compliance level
- Knowledge of law: FRS102 and Companies Act 2006
- Experience of IRIS and cloud accounting packages
- ACCA/ACA qualified
The Accounts Senior will have the below skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent IT skills including good use of Excel
- Business entrepreneurship and commercial awareness
- Enthusiastic with a positive attitude
- Self- starter
If you are keen to secure a progressive Accounts Senior role within a unique top 15 accountancy firm please apply today to find out more.