|Job Title:||Accounts Senior|
|Contact Name:||HR Darnells|
|Job Published:||June 28, 2021 13:16|
- Planning, preparing and reviewing accounts for Sole Traders, Partnerships and Limited Companies from client records (manual or computerised) for review by manager or reporting partner
- Sending final accounts to clients.
- Setting budgets for staff, assisting staff with Accounts completion, and on-the job training for junior staff.
- Preparing and reviewing Tax Returns. Calculating income tax liabilities, and advising clients thereon and good all round tax knowledge
- Preparing and reviewing Corporation Tax Returns. Calculating corporation tax liabilities and advising clients thereon.
- Forecasting work.
- Dealing with everyday correspondence and E Mails.
- Tax enquiry work as it arises.
- Managing client portfolio including billing.
- Preparation of management and financial accounts
- Production of VAT and Corporate Tax returns
- Assisting with coaching and developing junior members of the team
- AAT qualified with at least 1 year recent post qualification experience
- Or at least 3/4 years working in practice, with experience of accounts preparation, business and corporate tax and ideally personal tax
- Accounts preparation experience gained from within a fast-paced accountancy practice environment
- Strong Computer and Spreadsheet Skills
- Knowledge of accounting software such as Sage, Quickbook or Xero, as well as accounts production software such as CCH
- Ability to show initiative and work within a team.
- Ability to build good client relationships
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills that enable you to build rapport with people at various levels
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to manage own workload in a timely manner while all the time ensuring we exceed client expectations
- Supervising more junior members of the team
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's