North London, London
13 days ago
Must have experience in general practice
Looking for an individual with 2/3 years PQE
A highly successful firm of accountants, based in North London. The firm is undergoing continued positive growth and provides a superb environment in which to develop your accounting career. They are one of the market leaders in the area and have an excellent staff retention rate.
Joining as an Accounts Senior, you will be based in the North London office. You will be responsible for the preparation of accounts and general practice services to a varied client base. Therefore, a hands on, technical accounting background preparing accounts, for clients ranging in size from small sole traders, partnerships and limited companies below the audit threshold in turnover is of key interest.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Preparing financial statements for limited companies, partnerships and sole traders up to and over the audit threshold
- Preparing tax computations.
- Providing bookkeeping services.
- Filing Companies House and HM Revenue & Customs documents on client's behalf.
- Ensuring that accounting records for clients are maintained and kept up to date.
- Dealing with the preparation and completion of quarterly VAT returns.
The firm are looking for ACCA/ACA qualified individuals with 2/3 years PQE. You will be suitably experienced, with at least 3-4 years experience in a similar firm.
The opportunity allows the scope for progression so the successful individual should be driven and motivated to succeed.
£35,000 - £45,000 plus benefits, dependent on experience and background.
Parking, Pension, Holiday + More!