|Job Title:||Accounts Senior|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000.00 per annum + excellent benefits|
|Contact Name:||James Clark|
|Job Published:||February 07, 2020 17:34|
Accounts Senior job ACA ACCA Top 10 Firm Guildford Surrey
Your new company
This Top 10 Firm of Chartered Accountants has an unrivalled client base in Surrey and the surrounding counties, offering great exposure to a diverse portfolio of clients. The Firm is looking for a qualified accounts senior to join their team in this varied and diverse role.
Your new role
- Preparation of statutory accounts under UK GAAP (FRS102, FRS101 etc) and other accounting frameworks including IFRS and transition to FRS 102
- Preparation of consolidations and cash flows for year-end statutory accounts
- Advise on complex accounting issues
- Ability to become a champion in specialist areas
- Prepare year end accounting files ready for audit either by internal or external auditors
- Liaise with auditors as necessary
- Understand WIP, scope, fees and project negotiations
- Opportunity to supervise and train juniors
What you'll need to succeed
You will be a qualified ACCA accountant or equivalent with excellent knowledge of accounts preparation packages and in particular Caseware. You will have extensive knowledge of FRS102 and experience with preparing consolidated financial statements helpful. My client is looking for someone who is proactive, enjoys providing a high level of service their clients.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a salary of up to £45,000 with a market leading benefits package, details on application.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.