|Job Title:||Accounts Senior|
|Salary:||38000 - 45000|
|Contact Name:||Chris Howden|
|Job Published:||November 04, 2019 11:56|
We are seeking an additional team member to join our Heathrow Office Accounts, Business Services and Outsourcing Team. The main purpose of this role is to support Cloud Accounting, Digital & Outsourcing, helping to lead on the provision of these services for our clients.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Maintain an up-to-date (cutting-edge) knowledge of Cloud accounting software and associated Applications;
- Work on a portfolio of clients;
- Establish, develop and maintain a working relationship with clients, ensuring delivery of work within deadlines and meeting client expectations within scopes specified;
- Prepare Management Accounts, VAT Returns, Budgets and Forecasts, both in-hose and at client premises;
- Attend to the entry & processing of client data, supervise the work of junior staff and liaise with our third party suppliers;
- Assist in the scoping and tender of new Outsourcing work;
- Undertake business development activities to increase the profile of the firm and promote the Heathrow office services.
- Extensive knowledge of Sage 50, Xero and QuickBooks Online;
- Excellent practical working knowledge of Excel;
- Driving Licence;
- Professional and approachable manner with effective communication skills;
- Works well under time pressure and is used to meeting deadlines;
- Organised individual who understands the importance of delivering excellent client service in a cost-effective manner.
- Qualifications: ACA, ACCA, AAT or CIMA is desirable
- Practice experience
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's