|Job Title:||Accounts Senior|
|Location:||Durham, County Durham|
|Salary:||£26000.00 - £32000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Amy Butler|
|Job Published:||October 09, 2019 11:34|
Expanding Accountancy Practice, Durham, Free parking, development opportunities.
Your new company
A rapidly growing accountancy practice with a great North East presence. This firm is looking to expand their successful Accounts team, to continually deliver the outstanding service they commit to provide. They offer a wide range of business solutions, across accounting, audit, tax, payroll, corporate finance and restructuring and insolvency. You will be a great addition to this role if you have a strong accountancy practice background, and are passionate about progression and growing with the firm.
Your new role
As an Accounts Senior, you will have strong experience of working within practice and have exposure to the essential elements of client service and delivery. Your main responsibilities will include:
* Manage a portfolio of clients alongside preparation of accounts for limited companies, sole traders and partnerships.
* Build and maintain strong relationships with new and established clients
* Coach and train junior staff
* Project manage to meet deadlines and budget constraints
* Plan, control and complete a diverse range of assignments
* Communicate clearly with colleagues and clients at all levels
* Proactively approach problem solving and delivering client solutions
What you'll need to succeed
* ACCA/ ACA or equivalent professional qualification or several years' experience in an accountancy practice.
* Broad range of client exposure and assignment diversity
* Clear verbal and written communication
* A proven track record of establishing and maintaining strong client relationships
* Possession of strong team working skills
* Demonstrable ability to take responsibility and use initiative
What you'll get in return
You will receive an attractive salary up to £32,000 depending on experience, alongside a great corporate benefits package. Learning and Development is very important to this firm and they aim to provide the best support to ensure knowledge is at the best level possible through professional qualifications, online training and self development.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this Durham based job, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job in Durham isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Amy on 0191 2613982 for a confidential discussion on your career.