|Job Title:||Accounts Senior|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + benefits|
|Contact Name:||James Clark|
|Job Published:||October 04, 2019 16:33|
Accounts Senior job ACA ACCA 11 Partner practice Godalming Guildford Surrey
Your new company
My client, an 11 Partner Firm in the Top 100, seeks an accounts senior to join their team. This Firm offers an excellent culture and friendly work environment, including on site breakout facilities for relaxing and socialising.
Your new role
- Be involved with the more complicated accounting clients from a portfolio of the Firm's larger non-audit clients
- Prepare the time frame and budget for the accounting assignments
- Travel to clients premises to carry out work as required, however most is completed in the office
- Ensure each assignment is staffed correctly to ensure deadlines are met
- Finalise the client files before sending to the managers and partners for review
- Be up to date on all developments in the accounting forum and aware of the impacts on our clients
- Able to make recommendations to clients to improve their accounting systems
- Discuss trainee development and provide feedback to junior staff as required
- Act as a role model to more junior staff, and be available for technical / development support and advice to all staff on a day to day basis when you are in the office
What you'll need to succeed
You will be ACA or ACCA qualified with a background in Practice and familiarity of using accountancy packages such as Iris, CCH, Sage and Xero.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a competitive salary, an employee/employer matching pension scheme, on site parking plus other benefits. Progression is available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's