0 - 0
4 days ago
Job Title: Accounts Senior
Reference: North 173
As an Accounts Senior at our Holywell office you will manage a portfolio of clients alongside preparation of accounts for limited companies, sole traders and partnerships. You will have strong experience of working within practice and have exposure to the essential elements of client service and delivery.
A Holywell accountancy practice with 70-year-old roots in the town has been acquired by one of the UK’s fastest-growing business advisory groups. Gardners Chartered Accountants, based on Brynford Street, Holywell, has joined the Baldwins Group. We are the one of the fastest growing accountancy practices in the UK with over 3000 staff in over 95+ office locations. Baldwins is now part of the Cogital Group which has 6000 people Operating from 170+ offices in 7 countries. We are committed to providing an outstanding service to our clients and their businesses and provide a diverse range of compliance and specialist services specifically designed to our client’s individual needs. We work with all types of businesses from sole traders to large national corporations and everything in between. As a group we have grown significantly both organically and by acquisition and by using a consultative approach we can offer a wide range of Business solutions, across Accounting, Audit, Tax, Payroll, Corporate Finance and Restructuring & Insolvency.
As an Accounts Senior at our Holywell office, your main responsibilities will include:
- Prepare and review statutory accounts
- Prepare and review monthly management accounts
- Statutory audit work
- Review quarterly VAT returns
- Regular client liaison to offer general business advice
As an Accounts Senior at our Holywell office, your skills and qualifications will include:
- ACCA/ ACA or equivalent professional qualification or several years’ experience
- Working knowledge of Xero, Kashflow, Sage, Excel and Iris or CCH desirable
- Broad range audit experience including planning, controlling and completing diverse range of assignments
- Ability to communicate clearly with colleagues and clients at all levels
- A proven track record of establishing and maintaining strong client relationships
- A proactive approach to problem solving and delivering client solutions
- Possession of strong team working skills
- Demonstrable ability to take responsibility and use initiative
Our clients deserve the best, the same goes for our people. You will receive a competitive salary and benefits package. Learning and Development is an integral part of the Baldwins Group. We aim to provide the best support to our people to ensure that their development and knowledge is at the best level possible through professional qualifications, online training and self-development.
Our Core Values & Behaviours underpin what Baldwins is all about. These are the foundations that we will continue to build and develop our business on as we move forward. Along with roles and responsibilities definitions, these Core Values & Behaviours are what we expect to be displayed by all staff and partners at all levels and at all times. Consistently demonstrating the Behaviours allows the group to grow and achieve our goals of Happy Staff, Happy Clients and Financial Strength.