|Job Title:||Accounts Senior|
|Contact Name:||Gillian O'Regan|
|Job Published:||September 24, 2019 09:42|
Accounts Senior role for a desirable and enthusiastic chartered accountancy firm within the media and entertainment sector.
The client of choice for wealthy individuals, entrepreneurs and others, with a specialism in the media and entertainment industry. They pride themselves on their personalised service and ability to tailor their service to their unique clients. They put emphasis on maintaining a diverse, equal and happy workforce with a respectful, supportive and understanding environment.
- Prepare financial statements and managerial reports for a diverse range of clients
- Preparation of management accounts and reconciliations
- Prepare quarterly/monthly VAT returns and Ledgers
- Work closely with Management to develop ongoing effective relationships with clients, and ensure retention
- Any other ad hoc duties assigned by the Manager
You will have proven and relevant experience working in professional practice and ideally be either fully ACCA or ACA qualified.
You will also have/be:
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Proficient experience with Sage Line 50 accounts and Xero
- Proven ability to complete a full set of accounts to completion
- Exceptional communication and inter-personal skills at all levels
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- In addition to the above successful candidate will be organised and commercially minded, displaying level of
- flexibility, professionalism, confidence and ability to build successful relationships through credibility, trust and mutual respect. You will be committed, always up for a challenge and be able to adapt to change.
- Competitive salary
- Private health care
- Season ticket loan
- 23 days of holiday
- Close additional day around Christmas
- Close at 4pm before every bank holiday
- Death in service x4 salary - immediately
- Fresh fruit - x2 per week
- Pizza Friday
- Dress down Friday
- Parking on site
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's