|Job Title:||Accounts Senior|
|Location:||Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear|
|Salary:||£24000.00 - £30000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Amy Butler|
|Job Published:||September 23, 2019 17:03|
Accountancy Practice, Free Parking, Newcastle Upon Tyne
Your new company
A long established and forward thinking accountancy practice, based in Newcastle, with a proven track record of business advice. Their aim is to provide a tailored service and ensure their local client's requirements are properly met through technical and advisory excellence. A great opportunity has arisen to join this firm's accounting team due to continued, organic growth.
Your new role
As an Accounts Senior you would be working with a wide range of sole trader, partnership and limited company accounts within the accounts preparation department. You will communicate with your client portfolio to ensure timely and accurate account production. You will also be available to handle any queries your clients may have.
What you'll need to succeed
- A substantial, proven track record of preparing year end statutory financial statements up to final review stage.
- Possess excellent communication skills and able to engage closely with clients.
- Must have good IT skills including excel and Word.
- Be experienced in using Sage Accounts Production, Sage 50 Cloud Accounts and Xero.
- AAT qualified or QBE
What you'll get in return
- Normal hours of work are 37 hours per week, to be worked 9.00am - 5.00pm Monday - Thursday, 9.00am - 4.30pm Friday, although we operate flexible working hours and part time may be considered for the right candidate.
- A competitive salary up to £30,000
- 23 days annual leave
- Free Parking
- Pension scheme
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this Newcastle based accounts senior job, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job in Newcastle isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.