Ashby de la Zouch
27000 - 32000
6 days ago
Job Title: Accounts Senior
As an Accounts Senior at our Ashby office you will manage a portfolio of clients alongside preparation of accounts for limited companies, sole traders and partnerships. You will have strong experience of working within practice and have exposure to the essential elements of client service and delivery.
We are the one of the fastest growing accountancy practices in the UK with over 3000 staff in over 90+ office locations. Baldwins is now part of the Cogital Group which has 4700 people Operating from 150 offices in 7 countries. We are committed to providing an outstanding service to our clients and their businesses and provide a diverse range of compliance and specialist services specifically designed to our client’s individual needs. We work with all types of businesses from sole traders to large national corporations and everything in between. As a group we have grown significantly both organically and by acquisition and by using a consultative approach we can offer a wide range of Business solutions, across Accounting, Audit, Tax, Payroll, Corporate Finance and Restructuring & Insolvency.
As an Accounts Senior at our Ashby office, your main responsibilities will include:
- Prepare accounts for limited companies, sole traders and partnerships from primary records or trial balances
- Review book keeping and VAT returns on a quarterly basis
- Manage a portfolio of client accounts
- Pre-year end planning
- New client start-ups
- Set up of PAYE schemes, VAT Registrations, CIS and Self-Assessment
- Forming new limited companies
- Company secretarial work
- HMRC VAT and self-assessment queries
- P11D preparation and submission
- Prepare and submit Corporation Tax Returns and submissions
As an Accounts Senior at our Ashby office, your skills and qualifications will include:
- Qualified ACCA, ACA or QBE.
- Previous experience of working within practice
- Knowledge of Sage, QuickBooks, Xero and Sage One
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
Our clients deserve the best, the same goes for our people. You will receive a competitive salary and benefits package. Learning and Development is an integral part of the Baldwins Group. We aim to provide the best support to our people to ensure that their development and knowledge is at the best level possible through professional qualifications, online training and self development.
Our Core Values & Behaviours underpin what Baldwins is all about. These are the foundations that we will continue to build and develop our business on as we move forward. Along with roles and responsibilities definitions, these Core Values & Behaviours are what we expect to be displayed by all staff and partners at all levels and at all times. Consistently demonstrating the Behaviours allows the group to grow and achieve our goals of Happy Staff, Happy Clients and Financial Strength.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV and cover letter including salary expectations and notice period to Elizabeth Owens at firstname.lastname@example.org