£22000 - £26000 per annum
16 days ago
This role is to help the continued growth of the firm. They pride themselves on the service they provide their clients and offer a varied range of service utilising an abundance of accountancy software.
Our client are a highly driven organisation and only deliver the best quality work for their clients. They are experiencing a very high growth period through referrals from existing clients.
The firm are very positive and supportive of their staff and will help everyone achieve their goals!
The key responsibilities for this Accounts Semi Senior role are:
- Preparation of limited company year-end accounts (FRS102 and FRS105) and associated corporation tax returns up to Manager Review stage using TaxCalc
- Preparation of client VAT returns, agreement with client and submission to HMRC using Xero
- Maintaining client bookkeeping and records on Xero
- Assist with client payroll and CIS submissions
- Preparation of sole trader accounts and Directors' personal tax returns
- Provide advice and assistance to clients on a daily basis in relation to their companies
- Assist with client set-up on Xero and Receiptbank with scope to become the WCL "champion"
You will be/have:
- AAT qualified
- At least 2 years' working in practice
- Experience of using Xero is a must and Receiptbank desirable
- Must have knowledge of FRS102(1a) and FRS105 along with preparation of limited company accounts
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Able to manage client deadlines and prioritising of work
- Ability to forge strong relationships with both colleagues and clients
- Requirement to drive to client premises
What is on offer to you?
- Competitive salary
- Parking on site
- Company pension
- Strong focus on personal development