|Job Title:||Accounts Semi-Senior|
|Contact Name:||Jacob Jones|
|Job Published:||January 05, 2021 15:30|
A great opportunity for an Accounts Semi-Senior to join a dynamic team. Progress, develop, and grow at a top firm offering full study support.
This firm is an extremely well regarded West Wales based Chartered Accountancy firm and provide exceptional study support for their employees to gain ACA/ACCA. On top of this, they have a very solid client base which will give you great exposure across a variety of business, sectors and sizes.
The key responsibilities for this Accounts Semi-Senior position at a leading accountancy firm based in Carmarthenshire are:
- Processing transactions using cloud-based accounting software, including maintaining the sales and purchase ledgers, nominal ledgers and processing all bank transactions. To include reconciling all balance sheet accounts;
- Preparation of accounts for limited companies, sole traders and partnerships;
- Maintaining client books and records on a regular basis, including preparation of VAT returns;
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with new and existing clients;
- Report directly to a Manager / Senior Manager;
- Working and liaising with other members in the Business Services team and colleagues in other departments as necessary to provide high-quality client service;
- Ability to multi-task and complete assignments within time constraints and set deadlines;
- Able to organise staff subcontracted to or working for them and the ability to appropriately train more junior members of staff; and
- You will also be exposed to supporting the occasional audit.
In order for candidates to be successful when applying for this Accounts Semi-Senior role at a leading accountancy firm in Carmarthenshire, you must be:
- AAT qualified and/or ideally in the early stages of studying towards further professional accounting qualifications (ACCA/ACA);
- A minimum of 2 years of practice experience in a professional office;
- Past experience of working with agricultural clients is deemed highly favourable;
- Able to expand by your own example, client interaction, fee growth and personal development into a more senior role over time;
- Have a general business awareness gained either in a business-orientated accounts practice;
- Be team orientated, need to get involved and recognise that your personal drive will influence your own and the team's performance; and
- An excellent communicator with a flair for dealing with various types and quality of accounting records.
Unique annual leave package;
Supportive team; personal growth and development on offer;
Flexibility i.e. agile working.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£50000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
£30000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
Salary negotiable dependent on experience
£35000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits, negotiable
City of London
Competitive London Salary