Accounts Semi Senior
|Job Title:||Accounts Semi Senior|
|Contact Name:||Jacob Jones|
|Job Published:||October 19, 2020 13:20|
A great opportunity for an Accounts Semi Senior to join a dynamic team. Progress, develop, and grow at a top firm offering full study support.
This firm is an extremely well regarded West Wales based Chartered Accountancy firm and provide exceptional study support for their employees to gain ACA/ACCA. On top of this, they have a very solid client base which will give you great exposure across a variety of business, sectors and sizes.
The key responsibilities for this Accounts Semi Senior position at a leading Accountancy firm based in Carmarthenshire are:
- Processing transactions using cloud-based accounting software, including maintaining the sales and purchase ledgers, nominal ledgers and processing all bank transactions. To include reconciling all balance sheet accounts.
- Preparation of accounts for limited companies, sole traders and partnerships.
- Maintaining client books and records on a regular basis, including preparation of VAT returns.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with new and existing clients.
- Report directly to a Manager / Senior Manager.
- Working and liaising with other members in the Business Services team and colleagues in other departments as necessary to provide high-quality client service.
- Ability to multi-task and complete assignments within time constraints and set deadlines.
- Able to organise staff subcontracted to or working for them and the ability to appropriately train more junior members of staff.
- You will also be exposed to supporting the occasional audit.
In order for candidates to be successful when applying for this Accounts Semi Senior role at a leading Accountancy firm in Carmarthenshire, you must be:
- AAT qualified and/or ideally in the early stages of studying towards further professional accounting qualifications (ACCA/ACA.)
- A minimum of 2 years practice experience in a professional office.
- Able to expand by your own example, client interaction, fee growth and personal development into a more senior role over time.
- Have a general business awareness gained either in a business-orientated accounts practice.
- Be team orientated, need to get involved and recognise that your personal drive will influence your own and the team's performance.
- An excellent communicator with a flair for dealing with various types and quality of accounting records.
Supportive team; personal growth and development on offer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Accounts Semi Senior
£20000.00 - £27000.00 per annum
Accounts Semi Senior - High growth firm
£22000 - £26000 per annum
Accounts Semi Senior - Exposure to Audits/Accounts and Tax
£22000 - £30000 per annum
Top 50 Outsourcing & Management Accounts Semi Senior
30000 - 40000 + Study + Benefits + Progression
Audit Semi Senior
Competitive salary and excellent benefits.